Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for food. It's so easy for me to complain and say we have NOTHING to eat and that we need to go out or buy more food but I neglect to realize that not everyone has the opportunities to go out to eat or grocery shopping when they don't have food. And some people would look through my fridge and pantry when I'm complaining and feast on what I call "no food". So I'm thankful for grocery shopping....who would've thought?!


I'm thankful for music. It gets me through a lot. Love it.


I'm thankful that Jake and I got to babysit some cute little kids last night :) It was fun and kind of showed us a very very little glimpse of what our future will be like...someday! It was fun and exhausting and we both loved it.


I'm thankful that I have various forms of entertainment/relaxation.  When I'm tired of doing homework or working I can flip on netflix or watch shows online or read or listen to music or hang out with friends. I need that balance of work and fun in my life and I'm thankful for it!


I'm thankful for this little booger....
Seriously....he's so cute. He slept like that for hours.



Last, but definitely NOT least, I'm thankful for the peace that only God can give. No matter what trials I go through I have peace. I do not have to worry because I know He holds me in His hands and every situation is going to bring Him glory. It's such a calming peace. So great.
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." - John 14:27
How awesome is that....

No comments: