Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Another Thursday....ughhhh. Longest days ever...only 3 more of the semester and then finals. YAY!


I'm thankful that I'm able to get an education.  There's so many people just in this country and all over the world who have not had the opportunities that I have had in furthering my education. I whine and complain about school a lot but I'm thankful that I have these opportunities and that my parents were proactive in saving money for my school since I was a baby.  I will graduate with hardly any debt and I'm beginning to realize how rare that is.


I'm thankful for toothpaste. I realized this morning as I was brushing my teeth what a great feeling it is to have a clean mouth. Listerine and floss are also favorites :)


I'm thankful for the clothes on my back. Another thing I realized this morning as I walked into my HUGE closet is how many clothes I have. I complain a lot that I have "nothing to wear" (I mean what girl doesn't sometimes?) but I have SO much...I just get tired of the same old clothes. But I should really be grateful for what I have.


I'm thankful for family. Specifically my family.  Or people that are so close that they're practically family. I'm getting really excited for Easter because I love family get togethers. Call me crazy. I just love being surrounded by tons of people and all the action going on.  I guess it comes from growing up with a lot of cousins and there always being a lot of family during the holidays. LOVE it!


So on that note...family wedding pictures! Because I feel like. And it's my blog.




I love Eli in this picture....what a little ham. 

If you click on the pictures they should get bigger. But honestly, how can you not love all of these amazing people?!

No comments: