Friday, March 22, 2013

36 Weeks!

It's getting so close! And we have so much left to do....haha. Trying not to stress out!


So this picture is from last weekend....but I've yet to get out of my pajamas so this is what I've got. My stomach isn't really much bigger...promise.

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 36 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20

Maternity Clothes: Yep. Or sweats.

Best Moment this Week: Finding out I can quit taking procardia next week when I'm 37 weeks and I can start doing normal things on my feet again and if it makes me go into labor then we're having a baby! I'm also 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. So I'm hoping she's here before April 19th and I'm not one of those people that sits at 1 cm for weeks and has to end up being induced.

Gender: Baby girl :)

Movement: Lots. I went in for my weekly NST yesterday and I had to stay hooked up longer than usual because they couldn't get a resting heart rate for a base line because she was so active that her heart rate was constantly elevated. 

Food Cravings: French fries. Ice cream. All things I will be consuming more of once she's here...should help me lose the baby weight ;)

Food aversions: Spicy foods. Good news is bananas don't make me sick anymore!

Symptoms/Changes: Contractions aren't rhythmic anymore but when I get them I notice them for sure...not your usual Braxton Hicks. My back always hurts. I'm SUPER tired all the time. I also have been freaking out since yesterday's appt. I had a panic attack on the way home about how I have no idea what to do with a newborn and she could be here in a week. It's all sinking it finally.

Sleep: When I'm asleep, I'm sleeping hard. I roll around a lot though and when I'm awake I'm awake.  Last night I was up from 3:30 until about 5:30 and wasn't even tired but then I finally fell asleep and was in like the deepest sleep ever.

What I am looking forward to: Maternity photos tomorrow as long as the weather cooperates!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

awesome!! as much as you want her here now it's best for her to stay until 40 weeks. it's worth it, i promise. but you look ADORABLE and you're all belly! SO cute!
hang in there.