Friday, March 1, 2013

33 Weeks

Guess it's about time for another update, huh?  I wish I had been better about doing this weekly so I could look back on it one day and remember but something's better than nothing, right?

Forgive the maternity top mixed with sweatpants. It's comfy. And I'm all about comfy these days.

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 33 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Or Jake's tshirts...none of mine fit anymore.

Best Moment this Week: House hunting :)

Gender: GIRL! Adelyn Kaylee :)

Movement: Lots. Especially of her feet in my right side/ribs. She's currently squirming all over and I can see my belly moving. So weird.

Food Cravings: Buh don't even go there. French fries, which are off limits. DQ ice cream, which is DEFINITELY off limits. Buffalo Wild Wings at the moment...which is not off limits if I get the right thing :) Want to order in tonight, Jake? ;)

Food aversions: Nothing new. In fact, I've been getting coffee about once a week before my non-stress tests to get Adelyn moving and it doesn't make me sick anymore! Neither does dark soda! I just make sure I don't drink them on an empty stomach. Now I really want to try eating bananas again but I'm scared. No one likes throwing up.

Symptoms/Changes: My back is dying. Everyone says how little my belly is but I feel huge and stretched to the max. My legs start to hurt if I walk around too much. As well as the contractions...I can tell if I've been on my feet too long and trying to do too much because the contractions get much more frequent :/

Sleep: Most nights it's ok. I roll around a little. My wonderful husband bought me a new pillow the other day because the ones we got as wedding presents have broken down so much that I was having a hard time getting comfortable.  The new pillow is bomb status though :)

What I am looking forward to: Baby showers! One down, two to go :)

No comments: