Friday, March 15, 2013

35 Weeks

So I didn't even realize I skipped last week...where did the past 2 weeks go? Time flies when you're having contractions that are 3 minutes apart....yeah....we spent last Wednesday in the hospital being monitored and getting shots to stop contractions. Fun fun. I swear I'm going to actually go into labor and sit at home because I'm calling Adelyn's bluff. I'm so ready to meet her though! One of these days....at my next doctor's appt I'm just going to ask them when I can start doing normal household chores again and if they bring on contractions we'll just go with it and have a baby instead of stopping it. Hopefully the answer will be soon!

I don't have a belly shot this week...I honestly don't feel like my belly is getting any bigger...which is weird because I figured by now I'd be growing by the day.  I feel like she's definitely lower though. And she's head down and ready to go whenever that time does come!


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 35 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +19 pounds total...somehow I lost a pound in 2 weeks. I don't understand. I did just have the stomach flu though so that may be the problem.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. Or sweats and Jake's shirts. I think I maybe have 1 or 2 tshirts of my own that still fit.

Best Moment this Week: Baby shower on Saturday :) Worst moment was having to cancel my church baby shower because of the flu :( I really wanted to celebrate with everyone!

Gender: GIRL! Little Adelyn :) Although every once in a while I'm like what will we do if we have a boy instead....momma can't handle that.

Movement: Yesss...to the point where it almost hurts sometimes because she stretches out so violently. I feel a lot of feet in my ribs and hands or elbows way down in my hips...not a comfortable feeling. She also has hiccups right now which I've just never gotten used to. I know I'll miss it all once she's here but it's all just a little uncomfortable for me right now. I'd rather be holding her :)

Food Cravings: Frozen custard from our local frozen custard place...meh. And McDonalds. I had a little diet cheat and had a cherry pie the other day. I haven't had one in years. So. Delish. I want one like every day now. 

Food aversions: Spicy foods. I got that BWW I was talking about getting on my last post...my stomach did NOT appreciate it...and I only got the medium sauce on my wings. I still love how they taste...my body does not love what they do to me. Sad day.

Symptoms/Changes: I get up at LEAST once a night to go to the bathroom. I can't fit into spaces that I think I can anymore...which is uncomfortable when I try anyway haha. My back and hips are pretty sore.

Sleep: Depends on the night. Last night I rolled around a lot but I slept so hard when I was sleeping. Other nights I wake up every time I roll over and don't go to sleep for 30 minutes to an hour each time. 

What I am looking forward to: Adelyn's arrival! Just a little over a month until her due date!

No comments: