Thursday, January 3, 2013

26 Weeks :)

Phew...it's been a long time! Between the holidays and the 2-week long cold I've had, I haven't felt up to taking any weekly pictures or blogging. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Crazy to think this is the year our daughter will be born :)

I don't feel like I'm any bigger than the 22 week picture! And she's moved down a little bit again.

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 26 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +14 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: Either that or sweats and Jake's tshirts :) I bought my first two pairs of maternity jeans the other day. They're so weird haha.

Best Moment this Week: Finally starting to get over this cold. Except I pulled a muscle by my ribs from all the coughing so I'm still in pain :/

Gender: Girl! Adelyn Kaylee :)

Movement: She's either moving like crazy or I don't feel anything. When she is moving though it's often and hard. Crazy that a little 2 pound baby can make such powerful movements.

Food Cravings: Not much healthy stuff :/ I've really got to start eating healthier and quit all the fast food and pizza.

Food aversions: Nothing new.

Symptoms/Changes: My belly button has flattened out and is sticking out a little bit...haha. It's gotten hard to tie my shoes. I used to bring my feet up to the chair I was sitting on but I can't do that anymore so I have to have something in front of me to put my feet on. Other than that...not much that I can think of.

Sleep: Sleeping better now that I'm not coughing so much. Still tossing and turning a little bit. I woke up really early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep for awhile because I was getting so nervous about bringing a baby home....yikes!

What I am looking forward to: Getting a 3D/4D ultrasound :) For my Christmas present, Jake's parents are going to take us to this place in town that does ultrasounds and has a room with chairs and couches for the whole family to come and see...so excited!



1 comment:

Adrien said...

Haha, maternity pants are weird at first, but you learn to love them, strangely. Two months later and I'm still wearing mine. :D

I always get sick when I'm pregnant. Always. Glad to hear your starting to feel better!