2) Are you married? Yes, I am! To the love of my life :) He's seriously the best. There's some things he does that get on my nerves (like the call of duty he's loudly playing right now) but he's so great! I think about how much crap he puts up with from me and how much he does for me and I know we're meant to be (mostly because no one else would want me...bahaha).
3) Do you have children? Not unless you count the cat (who is more like a child than I like to admit). I can't wait for kids someday, though. I already have names picked out.
4) Are you an only child? Nope! Life as an only child would have been so lonely...I love my sister and wouldn't trade her for anything! Who would I have to pick on if I were an only child!? ;)
Haha love your squinty asian eyes sissy!
5) What is your dream job? Sigh...I have so many. I wish I could do it all. Once I have children, I want to be a mother and a wife....basically a homemaker :) It just sounds perfect! I would love to work with an adoption agency until then. Nursing also still interests me but I don't want to do more schooling if there's a chance I won't be working for a long while after having children. Deaf education also still interests me. I'm really hoping to take a sign language class soon and maybe do something with that. Ugh...decisions, decisions.
6) What is your best quality? Hm...I'm pretty smart, or so I'm told. Book smart at least. I love to laugh. I'm very empathetic.
7) What is your worst quality? I can be extremely selfish. I have a temper. I love alone time too much and don't like being around groups of people for extended periods of time.
8) Are you a wall flower or attention seeker? I'm a wall flower for sure. Sadly. I'm that person who gets around a big group of people and sits in the corner waiting for people to come find me. I hate that about myself. Jake brings out my social side. I wish I were that person that people were just drawn to but I'm just not. I'm awkward as heck to so I never want to seek other people out. I'm sure I probably come off as snobby and stand-off-ish and I don't like that about myself. Urgh.
9) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I'd love to live in California or NYC but wherever my family lives is where my heart is and I'll never be able to stray too far from them.
10) What is something people don't know about you? Hm....that's a really good question. I feel like I'm pretty much an open book. I want a huge family. Like 6 kids huge. I feel like no one knows that because I don't tell people because they look at me like I'm insane. I'm sure after 1 or 2 I'll question my sanity but I really want a lot of kids. I love family!