Friday, July 15, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that I still need to write my toast for the wedding that I'm in....tomorrow. I always swore when I was the matron of honor I would NOT put this off until the last minute.  I've been writing it in my head for weeks but it needs to be on paper. Honestly, I don't think I'm funny...I'm pretty awkward. But I don't want to give some real serious speech. I'm making Jake help me.

Speaking of Jake...I confess (for him) that we found his first gray hair today.  Actually Eric found it. Hannah's grandpa gave me pliers and I pulled the sucker out.

I confess that I'm hot, sweaty, feel disgusting, and my feet stink! Shower time for me once Hannah gets done :)

I confess that I'm SO excited for this wedding but I'm dreading the 4-5 hour drive back to our apartment tomorrow night :/  I'm so happy for Eric and Hannah though! It makes my heart happy.

I confess I haven't showered in about 3 days. Gross? Maybe. Do I care? Not really.

I confess that I'm really glad that Hannah got us closed toe heels for the wedding because my toes look gross...I had every intention of getting a pedicure but instead I've got toenails with polish chipping off from my last pedicure about a month or so ago :x

I think that's about all for now...any confessions from you all?!

1 comment:

Adrien said...

I confess that I've NEVER been in someone's wedding. That's what I get for being friends with mostly boys, haha.