Thursday, April 18, 2013

Adelyn has arrived!

Our sweet baby girl was born at 11:06am on April 8th. Eventually I'm going to sit down and write out her birth story and I think Jake is going to write his side since I was in so much pain that I don't remember half of the delirious things I said to him during labor.  But for now I'll just say that she is perfectly adorable. I love her little sneezes, yawns, and cross-eyed looks she gives us.  She's more alert each and every day and I'm so excited to watch her grow. For now, I'll leave you with way too many photos :)

Our family <3

Our content baby girl

3 days old

First doctor's appointment

One week old!

They melt my heart

She really is a great baby. Hardly ever cries or fusses. She's already figuring out her days and nights and she only woke up twice last night to eat. Love her more each and every day!!


1 comment:

Adrien said...

Oh my!! She is beautiful - congratulations!