Friday, June 8, 2012

Confession Friday - couple style

Hey there! Today is not only Friday (finally!) but it's also Jake and I's anniversary! 7 years ago it all started with holding hands :) That's almost a third of my life that I've spent with him. Crazy! So I'm going to try and do a confession friday about us...not sure how it will work out without airing all our secrets :)

I confess that I can't even remember life before we started dating...it was so long ago!

I confess that I see high school kids now and wonder if we were really THAT young when we started dating. It felt like we were so much older and mature.

I confess that this picture absolutely cracks me up. Taken 7 years ago! Bad hair pretty much sums it up. Our kids are going to have so much fun with this some day.

I confess that I don't like having our dating anniversary and wedding anniversary so close. We're already making wedding anniversary plans so today is just another day...but I really want to celebrate!

I confess that the last 2 years have been the hardest, most stressful but definitely the most rewarding out of the past 7.

I confess that I want to spend the day with my husband but we're both working ALL DAY and won't see each other until about midnight :( Boooooo

That's about all I got. Happy 7 years, baby! I love you and can't wait to spend the next 70 years with you :)

No comments: