Monday, July 6, 2015

18 weeks!

For those of you who haven't seen on Facebook...we're expecting baby number 2! I'm due December 6th. We find out 2 weeks from tomorrow is baby is a boy or girl! I've done a terrible job at keeping up with this blog and a terrible job at documenting this pregnancy so might as well kill two birds with one stone!



Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2-3 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Just ordered a Stitch Fix for some new maternity tops though :)

Best Moment this Week: Not having such bad headaches every single day!

Gender: Only 15 days until we find out! Adelyn says sister about 90% of the time

Movement: I'm feeling movement WAY earlier this time around. Like I've been feeling something since 15 weeks and I'm already able to feel movements with my hand on my stomach already. Like a month ahead of where I was with Adelyn

Food Cravings: I've had a variety. Root beer, pickles, cornbread, nachos, fruit, tomatoes, pasta. Since I've been a normal human thanks for the nausea meds this time around I've had a lot more cravings that just hit. Like the root beer I've only craved once but it was so strong I could like taste and smell root beer.

Food aversions: I think cucumbers have made me sick. It was in a salad so I'm not 100% sure but it's the most likely suspect at this point. And I tried to make coffee one morning to get some caffeine to counteract against the horrible headaches I've been having and just the smell made me sick.

Symptoms/Changes: Diclegis has been a life saver for morning sickness! I tried to stop a few weeks ago and was sick for 36 hours straight until I could get the meds back down. I've had some TERRIBLE sinus headache/migraine type of things. Not as bad this week so that's good. I'm going to look into seeing a chiropractor and getting some acupuncture done and seeing if that can get rid of them for good.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty hard. Lots of crazy and weird dreams. But good sleep so far.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender! Starting to really look pregnant and not just chunky :)


No comments: