Monday, January 5, 2015

2015!

Is it just me or does 2015 sound like a really "old" year. Like 2000 was 15 freaking years ago. In 15 more years it will be 2030. Hold the phone.

Today was the first day "back to work" since Christmas Eve. It was a packed break but still really relaxing. 6 family Christmases packed in 3 days. Dinner with some friends. New Year's Eve alone because Jake had to work his second job and Adelyn didn't nap that day so mama was ready for some time alone. A lot of SVU marathons on the days when Adelyn decided to nap. It was a fun, much needed time with our whole family home together. Jake even admitted he realized just how hard it is to be a stay-at-home parent...and he had me home with him the whole time ;)

And since there's no way I can remember everything we did during those 12 days that Jake was off, I'll just post a few pictures instead :)

Trying to get a good picture of her Christmas dress....those crossed legs <3


Then Papa walked in the room....she loves her papas


Eating tacos, watching Mickey Mouse, cuddling with the cat. She's a pro at Christmas break already.

And this is from today...hipster baby :) Dress up is so fun!

I'm excited to see what's in store for our little family for 2015. New jobs, more school, more babies? Nothing set in stone as of now but time will tell. I just know I wouldn't want to go through all the new life experiences without Jake and Adelyn by my side!

No comments: