Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Life Lately

Well hey there...it's only been about 5 months. Sheesh. I'm not good at this blogging thing. But today is a big day so I feel the need to blog it out. Mama turns the big 2-5 today. Yikes. Trying not to get too much in my head about that. For some reason 25 just sounds so much older than 24. I think the biggest issues I'm dealing with is that I really thought 25 would be the year when we would have a second child and that isn't in the cards for us this year. Maybe more about that in another post...I just don't have the energy to go into all of that now.

Anyhow. Life has been pretty mellow around here. Adelyn is learning new things everyday and constantly amazing me. She has 7 teeth (almost 8) and is learning to chatter up a storm. It feel likes just within this past week she's really started to jabber constantly and can repeat almost anything I ask her to say on the first try. Sometimes that comes back to bite us in the butt. Time to start censoring ourselves around her :x

Adelyn has been on an awesome sleep schedule lately of sleeping in until like 9am. Which is cool except then she's up until like 9pm every night and mommy and daddy are in bed as soon as she is. Not a lot of down time together. But I sure do enjoy the relaxing mornings and alone time before she wakes up :)

We're just doing life around here and we're pretty boring homebodies. I'll just post pictures because we really don't have a lot going on in our lives but we do have a really cute kid!


Adelyn loves walks with Gigi and Papa and their dog, Luna :)

Apple picking this fall


Daddy went out to buy her a coat and came home with her first car haha


Helping Daddy put up the tree

These two <3

So there's a quick update! Hopefully it won't be another 5 months before I blog again...I really want to get better about blogging and having our family memories down somewhere so we can look back on them one day when our kids are all grown up :)

1 comment:

Adrien said...

She is adorable! Love all of the pictures. :)