Thursday, May 30, 2013

Baby Bloggin

I have no idea how people with kids find the time to blog. Seriously. I sat down to write this post over an hour ago but Adelyn had different ideas about how I should spend my afternoon.  I'm currently typing with one hand while I hold my overly tired sleeping baby who won't stay asleep in her crib but sleeps just fine in my arms. So I'm going to make this post a picture overload.  If you're on facebook you've probably seen all of these already.


 Snuggling with Momma

Mean? Maybe. But it's too hilarious to not share

First Mother's Day as a mom :)


She loves bath time

Her first wedding


Church time


So there you go.  In a nutshell, I think she's cute :) Also, we moved into our house...but that's another post that I'll get to in like a month.

No comments: