Friday, November 30, 2012

21 weeks!

So I was technically 21 weeks yesterday but I felt like I got run over...needless to say, a bump picture did not get taken since I barely got out of bed all day. Ugh. Anyhow...it feels like this is all going so much faster now that we're past that halfway point! Only a few short months until Adelyn joins our crazy family!

More sweatpants! One of these days I'll feel good enough to shop for maternity jeans.

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 21 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6 pounds total

Maternity Clothes: I need maternity jeans but not shirts yet.

Best Moment this Week: Feeling Adelyn move so much :)

Gender: Girl!

Movement: Lots! I'm feeling her move more and more every day. Yesterday wasn't such an active day but I was laying in bed sick all day so that's not too surprising. I've been able to feel a few of the kicks on the outside when I place my hand on my stomach :) She's a strong baby!

Food Cravings: Salty and spicy foods. However, my tolerance for anything spicy is declining the longer I'm pregnant :/

Food aversions: Chicken noodle soup. I can NOT keep it down. Which is a pain since it's all I want when I'm feeling sick.

Symptoms/Changes: My back has been hurting and since I can't just stretch out on my back, it's hard to get relief. I've had some chest pain/arm pain today that I think is due to everything kind of rearranging itself to make room for the baby.

Sleep: I still toss and turn a lot. There's maybe one night a week where I wake up only once or twice for a few seconds. Every other night I feel like I'm awake and rolling around more than I'm sleeping.

What I am looking forward to: Jake to be able to feel her kick. Every time he puts his hand on my stomach, she stops kicking. Stinker :)

No comments: