Friday, November 9, 2012

17 weeks!

17 weeks today! Only 11 more days until our ultrasound :) I'm starting to show a little bit and my stomach is getting hard...so weird!

Baby is the size of the palm of your hand


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 17 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still just up 3 pounds according to the scale. I'm not complaining though...I know I'll make it up later.

Maternity Clothes: None yet.

Best Moment this Week: Probably Jake getting interviews...not directly related to the baby but it means he'll be able to provide for us :)

Gender: SOON!

Movement: Last week I was laying in bed and I swore I felt one little jab but I'm just not sure if the little bubbles I feel are the baby are not...one day...

Food Cravings: Pepperoncinis, pickles, hot dogs.

Food aversions: Nothing new.

Symptoms/Changes: My upper back is hurting a lot but I'm not sure if that's related or not. Feeling really weak if I'm standing up for too long...it's frustrating. Jake and I took a little 15 minute walk today and I was WIPED when we got back.

Sleep:  Not too bad...I wake up a lot but I'm usually able to get back to sleep. My nose has been really stuffed up which makes it harder to sleep.

What I am looking forward to: The ultrasound! Feeling movement :)

No comments: