Sunday, October 21, 2012

14 Week Update

Second trimester is here...as of Friday! Better late than never with this post right?

Little bump!


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 14 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up at least a pound or so...I can't find a consistent scale...so we'll see on Wednesday!

Maternity Clothes: Negative

Best Moment this Week: Starting to show just a little!

Gender: Probably won't find out until December.

Movement: Can't wait!

Food Cravings: Add green olives to the list. And candy. Lots of candy.

Food aversions: Bananas. I can't keep them down.

Symptoms/Changes: This week...a new one is headaches. 

Sleep:  Not sleeping like at all anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night because I have to pee and can't get back to sleep for hours. Miserable.

What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on Wednesday :)

No comments: