Friday, April 20, 2012

Catching Up

 A blog post?! I'm not dead?! Nope...just really busy and really boring. Since it's Friday I guess I'll do a little Confession Friday to catch everyone up on my not so exciting life.

I confess I still get on blogger 2-3 times a week and read blogs like crazy. I just never have anything interesting to say!

I confess that Jake and I graduate in approximately 3 weeks and we have no idea what we're doing with our lives. None whatsoever. The trip to Africa is still in the air, as well as jobs and house hunting (eek!), and Jake possibly going to grad school. Decisions, decisions. When did we become such adults? I'm just waiting for God to start closing some doors and pointing us in the right direction.

I confess that I had one class cancelled today so I just skipped the second one and came into my job at the church early.  I'm definitely ready to be out of school and working.

I confess I'm typing this at work.  This job is so laid back and amazing.  I get a to-do list and when that list is done I hang out and answer the phone if it rings.  I've gotten a lot of homework done today and now some blogging!

I confess that two jobs and school doesn't leave a whole bunch of time for doing things I want to do like seeing friends, reading, going to visit my family....it's a rough life.

I confess that I started training to be a server at work last night and I was so nervous I felt sick.  Definitely not as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't spill anything and it was actually pretty fun.  There were like 4 people being trained and we all got free training meals so we had a big family dinner afterwards :)

I confess there are pregnant women and babies just about everywhere I look and baby fever is getting the best of me.  I just want a little one to cuddle with.

I confess that I also love getting a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night which makes me ok with waiting a little bit longer to have a baby.

I confess that I hate these stupid Wonka pictures but this one made me laugh. I just have to laugh at people that drive so stupidly and then end up like one car ahead of me.

I confess I've been watching a lot of The Hills on netflix lately. It's just so addicting.  No matter how many times I've seen each episode I just find loving it.  Guilty pleasure.

I confess that I kind of love that blogger tells me how many views each post gets but it makes me feel like there's an awful lot of creepers that need to follow me and comment! :)

Well...that's about all I've got. Who knows when I'll post again? I'm going to try to get back into this blog so hopefully my life gets a little more interesting :)

No comments: